Ray Manzarek, in a radio interview on The Doors (60's L.A. rock band - "Light My Fire") summarized what I have felt in my heart the past few months:
You just got to throw, throw your life away, man. Don’t hang onto your life so hard. You know, you will succeed – that’s the joke of it – if you make that great leap and say, oh hell, I’m going for the good time. I’m going to have some fun. If you go ahead and do that, you’ll find that you’ll succeed at whatever you do, whether it’s making music or making pottery or being a construction worker, working with wood. Go ahead and do it, man. You’ll really enjoy it, and you’ll probably succeed at it. As a matter of fact, maybe it’s a law, maybe it’s a law of karma that we’ll find out, that if – maybe this is the way God has it planned – if you take that existential leap, as they call it, or just make that leap and say I’m going to do what I want, maybe you automatically succeed. Maybe that’s the secret that’s waiting for humanity to discover, man, that every man can take that leap across reality and just say, “I’m going to do what I want,” and he will succeed because the vibrations of the cosmos are set up that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment